Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Nasdaq listed (ARWR) company that develops medicines to treat intractable diseases by silencing the genes that cause them. Using a broad portfolio of RNA chemistries and efficient modes of delivery, Arrowhead therapies trigger the RNA interference mechanism to induce rapid, deep and durable knockdown of target genes. RNA interference, or RNAi, is a mechanism present in living cells that inhibits the expression of a specific gene, thereby affecting the production of a specific protein. Arrowhead’s RNAi-based therapeutics leverage this natural pathway of gene silencing. Arrowhead’s dynamic and innovative environment offers our employees the opportunity to advance revolutionary treatments for serious and intractable diseases. Our employees are smart, creative, professionals who work collaboratively to meet our business and scientific challenges. Arrowhead’s R&D facility is located in the University Research Park in Madison, WI.
Arrowhead is seeking a customer-oriented, hands-on computer support technician to join our Information Technology Department in Madison, WI. The successful candidate will be familiar with Windows and Mac operating systems, Office 365 and other desktop applications. S/He will be expected to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance in person, over the phone or via email
- Research questions using available information resources
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Administer help desk software
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Experience with a Windows AD domain
- Proficient in Office 365
- Well versed in Windows 7 and 10
- Experience in a laboratory environment a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
Arrowhead offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
All applicants must have authorization to work for Arrowhead in the U.S.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter that highlights your qualifications and matches our requirements.