Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Nasdaq listed (ARWR) company that develops medicines to treat intractable diseases by silencing the genes that cause them. Using a broad portfolio of RNA chemistries and efficient modes of delivery, Arrowhead therapies trigger the RNA interference mechanism to induce rapid, deep and durable knockdown of target genes. RNA interference, or RNAi, is a mechanism present in living cells that inhibits the expression of a specific gene, thereby affecting the production of a specific protein. Arrowhead’s RNAi-based therapeutics leverage this natural pathway of gene silencing. Arrowhead’s dynamic and innovative environment offers our employees the opportunity to advance revolutionary treatments for serious and intractable diseases. Our employees are smart, creative, professionals who work collaboratively to meet our business and scientific challenges. Arrowhead’s R&D facility is located in the University Research Park in Madison, WI.
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is seeking a seasoned DMPK Scientist to join the Chemistry and Non-Clinical Development Department. S/He will be joining a team of highly motivated and experienced chemist and biologists and contribute to the success of Arrowhead. S/He will be expected to:
- Develop and lead overall DMPK/Clinical PK strategies
- Manage and lead DMPK function including both in-house resources and CROs
- Design, supervise and execute preclinical and clinical ADME/PK studies
- Provide discovery project teams with DMPK expertise
- Oversee preclinical and clinical PK data analysis and interpretation
- Develop clinical DMPK plans to meet regulatory expectations
- PhD in Pharmacometrics, Drug Metabolism, Pharmaceutical Science, or a related discipline with at least 5 years of industry experience
- Deep expertise in all areas of DMPK
- Direct hands-on experience and strong trouble shooting skills
- Extensive experience with drug development and knowledge of regulatory processes. Experienced with FDA regulatory guidance and communications
- A strong track record of accomplishments
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Macromolecule drug metabolism experience preferred
All applicants must have authorization to work for Arrowhead in the U.S.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter that highlights your qualifications and matches our requirements.