- Scope of Use. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Arrowhead”) maintains this web site for your personal information and education. The information, documents and related graphics are available for your personal use, provided that the materials are not modified in any way and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the provided materials are maintained. This web site and all its contents are intended to comply with United States laws that it may be subject to and Arrowhead makes no representation that the information is appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States. Other countries may have laws and regulatory requirements that differ from those in the U.S. Those who access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible to comply with applicable local laws and regulations. Any offer, product, or service available through this web site is void where prohibited.
- Intellectual Property. Images and materials displayed on this web site are subject to intellectual property laws. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright owned by Arrowhead or any third party. Except as expressly provided herein, no use of any Arrowhead intellectual property rights may be made without prior written consent of Arrowhead. In addition, Arrowhead neither warrants nor represents that the use of images or materials from this web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Arrowhead.
- Non-Confidential Information. Any oral, written or electronic response or communication established with Arrowhead by any user of this web site shall be deemed as non-confidential. Arrowhead shall not have any obligations of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication without restriction for any purpose whatsoever. The sender of such information is fully responsible for its content, including, without limitation, its accuracy and truthfulness and its non-infringement of another party’s proprietary rights.
- Forward-Looking Statements. This web site may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of Arrowhead’s management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to Arrowhead’s management. Readers should not put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted or quantified. Arrowhead’s actual results may differ materially from the results projected in the forward-looking statements.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While Arrowhead uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this site, we make no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. We assume neither responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site nor any liability to update the information contained in this site. Arrowhead provides this information “as is” and disclaims all warranties of any kind, both express and implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Limitations of Liability. Use of this site is at the user’s own risk. Neither Arrowhead nor any other party involved in the creating, producing, or delivering the web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of this web site and/or the information provided, regardless of whether Arrowhead has been advised as the possibility of such damages.
- Third Party Web Sites and Links. This site may contain references or links to other web sites maintained by third parties not under Arrowhead’s control. Such references or links are provided merely for convenience and Arrowhead makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to any third party site. The inclusion of the reference or link does not imply endorsement of the site and Arrowhead is not liable for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.