Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Nasdaq listed (ARWR) company that develops medicines to treat intractable diseases by silencing the genes that cause them. Using a broad portfolio of RNA chemistries and efficient modes of delivery, Arrowhead therapies trigger the RNA interference mechanism to induce rapid, deep and durable knockdown of target genes. RNA interference, or RNAi, is a mechanism present in living cells that inhibits the expression of a specific gene, thereby affecting the production of a specific protein. Arrowhead’s RNAi-based therapeutics leverage this natural pathway of gene silencing. Arrowhead’s dynamic and innovative environment offers our employees the opportunity to advance revolutionary treatments for serious and intractable diseases. Our employees are smart, creative, professionals who work collaboratively to meet our business and scientific challenges. Arrowhead’s R&D facility is located in the Research Park in Madison, WI.
Arrowhead Research seeks a full time Research Technician to join its drug targeting team at its research and development facility in Madison, WI. The candidate should be highly motivated, and enjoy working with a team of scientists in a fast-paced and highly cross-disciplinary environment. The individual will be primarily responsible for providing technical assistance in RNA and DNA isolations, cell culture, and general laboratory maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline. Highly motivated individual with Associate Degree in Biotechnology will also be considered.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working with a small team of scientists
- Ability to remain productive, organized and flexible in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with laboratory research, particularly molecular biology and aseptic techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrowhead provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package.
All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S. for a company.